January 2007 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Jan 4 10:26:31 EST 2007
Ending: Wed Jan 31 15:40:02 EST 2007
- bibliog. + cit. database [help request]
Franjo Pehar | unizd.hr
- Contagion modeling of new ideas by OSTI
David E. Wojick
- ISSI 2007 Call for sponsors
Isidro F. Aguillo
- Anderson MH "How can we know what we think until we see what we said?: A citation and citation context analysis of Karl Weick's the social psychology of organizing " Organization Studies 27 (11): 1675-1692 Nov 2006
- Lameire N, Floege J, Wheeler DC "Report from the editorial office" NEPHROLOGY DIALYSIS TRANSPLANTATION 21 (1): 1-1 JAN 2006
- CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THE NEW JOURNAL OF INFORMETRICS
- Balaban AT (Balaban, Alexandru T.), Klein DJ (Klein, Douglas J.) "Is chemistry 'The Central Science'? How are different sciences related? Co-citations, reductionism, emergence, and posets " SCIENTOMETRICS 69 (3): 615-637 DEC 2006
- Maier G (Maier, Gunther) "Impact factors and peer judgment: The case of regional science journals " SCIENTOMETRICS 69 (3): 651-667 DEC 2006
- Contreras C, Edwards G, Mizala A , "The Current Impact Factor and the long-term impact of scientific journals by discipline: A logistic diffusion model estimation " SCIENTOMETRICS 69 (3): 689-695 DEC 2006
- Walters GD " Predicting subsequent citations to articles published in twelve crime-psychology journals: Author impact versus journal impact " SCIENTOMETRICS 69 (3): 499-510 DEC 2006
- EC Conference in Brussels on scientific publication issues (15-16 February 2007)
- JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Senior or junior position in bibliometrics
- Holden G. "Detecting plagiarism - Meaning of citations is important " British Medical Journal 333(7570): 706, September 30 2006
- Ebrahim S "Entelechy, citation indexes, and the association of ideas " International Journal of Epidemiology 35 (5): 1117-1118 OCT 2006
- Schneiderman and Aris, Network Visualization...
- Researcher Support for Open Access to Research
- Citation analysis
- Citation Advantage For OA Self-Archiving Is Independent of Journal Impact Factor, Article Age, and Number of Co-Authors
- Bensman SJ "Garfield and the impact factor" ANNUAL REVIEW OF INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 41: 93-155 2007
- Porta M. Fernandez E. Bolumar F. "Commentary: The 'bibliographic impact factor' and the still uncharted sociology of epidemiology " Intnl. J. Epidemiology 35(5): 1130-1135 Oct. 2006
- Garfield E. "Citation indexes for science. A new dimension in documentation through association of ideas (Reprinted from Science, vol 122, pg 108-11, 1955) " Internl. J. Epidemiology 35 (5): 1123-1127 OCT 2006
- Garfield E. "Commentary : Fifty years of citation indexing" Intnl. J. Epidemiology 35(5):1127-1128 October 2006.
- Smith R. "Commentary: The power of the unrelenting impact factor - Is it a force for good or harm? " Intl. J. Epidemiology 35(5):1129-1130 Oct. 2006
- Scopus reviewed and compared (with Web of Science and Google Scholar)
- Information Visualization - Free Access until Feb 14, 2007
- The Open Access Citation Advantage: Quality Advantage Or Quality Bias?
- Amsterdam colloquia STS, January-March
- On the Normalization and Visualization of Co-citation Data
- help please!
- SV: [SIGMETRICS] On the Normalization and Visualization of Co-citation Data
Jesper Wiborg Schneider
- Research on abstracts
- Full text now availabel - Bensman SJ "Garfield and the impact factor" Annual Review of Information Science & Technology 41: 93-155 2007
- Science.world launched
David E. Wojick
- Daim TU, Rueda G, Martin H, Gerdsri P. "Forecasting emerging technologies: Use of bibliometrics and patent analysis " Technological Forecasting and Social Change 73(8):981-1012 October 2006.
- Zhang MJ, Gao XY, Cao MD, Ma YJ "Modelling citation networks for improving scientific paper classification performance " PRICAI 2006: Trends in Artificial Intelligence, Proceedings Lecutre Notes in Artificial Intelligence 4099: 413-422 2006
- Ichise R. Takeda H. Ueyama K. "Exploration of researchers' social network for discovering communities " New Frontiers in AI Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 4012: 458-469 2006
- McDonald JD "Understanding Online Journal Usage: A Statistical Analysis of Citation and Use " Journal of the American Society for Information Science & Technology 58(1): 39-50, January 1, 2007
- OAI5 - 2nd call for posters
- exaemplar references and significance of scholarly reviews
- A global perspective on the world science system (updated for 2006)
- Postdoc Position in Bibliometrics at Lund University, Sweden
- Thanks for help
- Chaomei Chen/Drexel_IST is out of the office.
Last message date:
Wed Jan 31 15:40:02 EST 2007
Archived on: Thu Jul 23 10:59:04 EDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).