August 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Aug 1 01:27:36 EDT 2014
Ending: Sun Aug 31 13:45:46 EDT 2014
- early bird registration for IMCW2014 & ICKM2014 extended to August 11, 2014
- A Recent Paper "Genesis of Altmetrics or Article-level Metrics for Measuring Efficacy of Scholarly Communications"
anup kumar das
- Is Open Access a Cause or an Effect?
- DOE: The Importance of Requiring Institutional Repository Deposit Immediately Upon Acceptance for Publication
- US Energy Department's new public access plan
- How might an institution monitor immediate deposit?
- A Paper "Genesis of Altmetrics or Article-level Metrics for Measuring Efficacy of Scholarly Communications" for your comments
anup kumar das
- Open positions
- Papers of possible interest to readers of the SIG-Metrics List
- FW: Web of Science Alert - Bensman, SJ
- Elsevier is opening the Metrics Development Program
Halevi, Gali (ELS-NYC)
- Second Call for Participation: Workshop on Knowledge Maps and Information Retrieval (KMIR) at DL 2014
- Sig/Met Student Paper Contest Deadline Extension!
Powell, Kimberly Robin
- Crowd-Sourced Peer Review: Substitute or Supplement?
- continuous publication and what it takes to publish
- papers of interest to readers of the SIG-Metrics List (PART 1)
- Papers of possible interest for SIG-Metrics
- 1st Call for Papers: ISI 2015 (14th International Symposium of Information Science), May 19 - 21, 2015, Zadar, Croatia
Schloegl, Christian (christian.schloegl at uni-graz.at)
- Rankings of Universities and Research Centers
Isidro F. Aguillo
- STI conference Leiden--Quality standards for evaluation indicators
- Call for participation -- DL 2014: 3rd International Workshop on Mining Scientific Publications
- Post-doctoral fellowships at CREST, Stellenbosch University South Africa
Mouton, Johann, Prof <jm6 at sun.ac.za>
- CFP for DISC 2014 (Daegu, Dec. 2014)
- "Open Access" Heatmap
Last message date:
Sun Aug 31 13:45:46 EDT 2014
Archived on: Thu Jul 23 10:59:34 EDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).