STI conference Leiden--Quality standards for evaluation indicators

Paul Wouters p.f.wouters at CWTS.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Thu Aug 28 08:40:46 EDT 2014

Dear Loet, we clearly agree on the existence of this tension. I think, this
discussion thread is an excellent starting point to further explore next
week!

With regards,

Paul Wouters
Professor of Scientometrics
Director Centre for Science and Technology Studies
Leiden University

PS: I am pleased to announce the release of our completely renewed CWTS
website:
cwts.nl - all information now easily available!

Visiting address:
Willem Einthoven Building
Wassenaarseweg 62A
2333 AL Leiden