November 2007 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Nov 1 14:31:27 EDT 2007
Ending: Fri Nov 30 11:38:08 EST 2007
- Haas, E; Wilson, GY; Cobb, CD; Hyle, AE; Jordan, K; Kearney, KS " Assessing influence on the field: An analysis of citations to educational administration quarterly, 1979-2003. Educ. Admin. Quarterly 43(4): 494-513, Oct. 2007
- Communications Network Analysis
- Paper: Scientific Activity in Higher Education: Personal and Institutional Assessment
- Softwares to find co-references of 2 articles?
- Softwares to find co-references of 2 articles? To detect plagiarism
- UUK report looks at the use of bibliometrics
- "Bibliometric Distortion": The Babblarazzi Are At It Again...
- Webology: Volume 4, Number 3, 2007
- Times Higher Education Supplement
- Study of clarity in abstracts
- Looking for Gross & Gross 1927 Paper
- Papers just published in Cybermetrics
Isidro F. Aguillo
- EMERGENCY !!! (NEED YOUR URGENT HELP)
Prabir G. Dastidar
- CFP: TWeb special issue on Query Log Analysis
- Dynamic journal-journal citation network
- Continuous multi-metric research assessment
- Jessica Shepherd/Guardian/GNL is out of the office.
- Reminder: 9th Dec deadline for Open Repositories 2008 CFP (fwd)
- Frederick Sachs "Is the NIH budget saturated? Why hasn't more funding meant more publications?"
- University Institutional Repository impact on citation of journal articles
Chiner Arias, Alejandro
- Qualitative citation analysis?
- AW: [SIGMETRICS] Qualitative citation analysis?
- Looking for Shockley 1957 paper
- Interdisciplinary Faculty Appointment in Healthcare Informatics
- UK Research Evaluation Framework: Validate Metrics Against Panel Rankings
- SJR Portal
Félix de Moya Anegón
- Victory for Labour, Research Metrics and Open Access in Australia
- HistCite software is now available
- Workshop on Evolution and Physics, Germany, January 2008
- Thylor B, Wylie E, Dempster M, et al., Systematically retrieving research: A case study evaluating seven databases, RESEARCH ON SOCIAL WORK PRACTICE 17 (6): 697-706 NOV 2007
- White HD, Griffith BC "Author Cocitation- a literature measure of intellectual structure" JASIST 32(3): 163-171, 1981
- White HD, McCain KW, "Visualizing a discipline: An author co-citation analysis of information science, 1972-1995" JASIST 49(4):327-355, April 1998
- White HD, Combining bibliometrics, information retrieval, and relevance theory, Part 1: First examples of a synthesis, JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 58 (4): 536-559 FEB 15 2007
- White HD, Combining bibliometrics, information retrieval, and relevance theory, Part 2: Some implications for information science, JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 58 (4): 583-605 FEB 15 2007
- Pfeiffer T, Hoffmann R "Temporal patterns of genes in scientific publications " Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 104(29): 12052-12056, July 17, 2007
- Scully, C "The positive and negative impacts, and dangers of the impact factor" Community Dental Health 24(3):130-134, September 2007
- McDonald RJ, Cloft HJ, Kallmes DF. "Fate of submitted manuscripts rejected from the American journal of neuroradiology: Outcomes and commentary " AMERICAN JOURNAL OF NEURORADIOLOGY 28 (8): 1430-1434 SEP 2007
- The b-index: New paper in Cybermetrics
Isidro F. Aguillo
- Sandstrom, Pamela Effrein, and Howard D. White. 2007. The impact of cultural materialism: A bibliometric analysis of the writings of Marvin Harris.
- Rethlefsen ML, Wallis LCPublic health citation patterns: an analysis of the American Journal of Public Health, 2003-2005 JOURNAL OF THE MEDICAL LIBRARY ASSOCIATION 95 (4): 408-415 OCT 2007
- Dee CR, The development of the medical literature analysis and retrieval system(MEDLARS), JOURNAL OF THE MEDICAL LIBRARY ASSOCIATION 95 (4): 416-425 OCT 2007
- Call for Papers: 'Information and Evaluation', Naples September 1-5, 2008
Ohly, H. Peter
Last message date:
Fri Nov 30 11:38:08 EST 2007
Archived on: Thu Jul 23 10:59:07 EDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).