Softwares to find co-references of 2 articles?

T VAN van at EMSE.FR
Mon Nov 5 12:04:53 EST 2007

Hello everybody,

I have to find bibliographic coupling similarity between 2 articles by
computing the number of co-references between them. The lists of
references of the articles are available in text files. An exact match
approach (like grep command in Unix) may lose many co-references (for
example, if there is a very little difference between references of 2
articles ). Therefore I'm looking for a software (or algorithm)  that
can do this task better.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you very much,
T. Van