Softwares to find co-references of 2 articles?

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Mon Nov 5 14:12:26 EST 2007

Dear T. Van,

You may wish to try at
http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/bibcoupl/index.htm whether my program
can do this job for you.

Best wishes,

Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/