January 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Jan 2 21:03:49 EST 2014
Ending: Fri Jan 31 08:23:45 EST 2014
- Yet Another "OA" Study Comparing Apples and Fruit?
- Papers of interest to readers of SIG-Metrics
- STI ENID 2014 in Leiden - 2nd announcement and call for papers
- New Article "Changing Social Relations between Science and Society: Contemporary Challenges" by V.V. Krishna, CSSP, JNU
anup kumar das
- new paper about alternative science funding system (EMBO REPORTS - 10.1002/embr.201338068_
- Eu-SPRI Forum ECC (2014 INGENIO PhD Days)
OSCAR LLOPIS CORCOLES
- Papers of interest to readers of Sig-Metrics List
- 2nd Call for Papers: “Bibliometric-enhanced Information Retrieval” Workshop (BIR 2014) at ECIR 2014
- Can Synergy in Triple-Helix Relations Be Quantified?
- FW: [SPF] The Annual Review of Statistics and Its Application Now Available Online!
- Sampling Issues in Bibliometric Analysis
- Geographic and Technological Perspectives on "Photovoltaic Cells"; preprint version
- excellence mapping
- Research Assistant/Fellow in Assessing Research Impact at HERG, Brunel University
- FW: Joint call for proposal contributors: visualization & altmetrics (ASIS&T 2014)
Konkiel, Stacy Rose
- Papers of possible interest to Sig-Metris readers
- Web of Science - Open Access Flags - Journal or Article Attribute?
Craig, Iain - Oxford
- Webology: Volume 10, Number 2, December 2013
- FW: [SPF] The Latest Annual Reviews Buzz - January 2014
- paperrs of possible iinterest to readers of the Sig-Met listserv
- excellent papers
- Historiographical Map
- literature question
- Reminder: Call for Maps for the 10th Iteration of the Places & Spaces: Mapping Science Exhibit on “The Future of Science Mapping” (2014)
- Information Visualization MOOC starts today
- Papers of interest to readers of the SIG-Metrics List
- Deadline Extension to 14.Febr. 2014: “Bibliometric-enhanced Information Retrieval” Workshop (BIR 2014) at ECIR 2014
Last message date:
Fri Jan 31 08:23:45 EST 2014
Archived on: Thu Jul 23 10:59:32 EDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).