literature question

Francis Narin narinf at COX.NET
Mon Jan 27 15:20:40 EST 2014

David,

We published two papers decades ago that are relevant, the first
precisely applicable.

“Comparison of Peer and Citation Assessment of the Influence of
Scientific Journals”, Paul McAllister, Richard Anderson and Francis
Narin, Journal of the American Society for Information Science, 31, 3,
147-152, May, 1980.

“Publication Ratings vs. Peer Ratings of Universities”, Richard
Anderson, Paul McAllister and Francis Narin, Journal of the American
Society for Information Science, 29, 2, 91-103, March, 1978.

If you can't find copies, contact me directly ( narinf at cox.net) and I
can scan them for you.

Francis Narin