May 2003 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri May 2 14:16:23 EDT 2003
Ending: Thu May 29 18:42:38 EDT 2003
- Jacobs N. "Co-term network analysis as a means of describing the information landscapes of knowledge communities across sectors" J. Doc. 58(5):548-562, 2002.
- Research position available, BIRG at UNSW
- Wemple, E. "Footloose" Washington City Paper, April 18-24, 2003
- Godin B. "The emergence of S&T indicators: why did governments supplement statistics with indicators? " Research Policy 32 (4):679-691, April 2003
- Current Data and Key Literature on UnCited Scholarship
- Baumgartner, H; Pieters, R "The structural influence of marketing journals: A citation analysis of the discipline and its subareas over time" Journal of Marketing 67(2):123-139 April 2003.
- Kate McCain/Drexel_IST is out of the office.
- No subject
- Abstracts, Introductions and Discussions
Pedro Álvarez Martínez
- Translations and publication counts
- KM Dissertation
Leonard J. Ponzi
- look at:
- Graphic needed to illustrate the effect of access on impact
- Information Visualization 2(1) 2003
- "The knowledge base" of social systems
- FW: counting citation using the Web of Science
- Call for Papers: 1st International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (IC-SOC)
Last message date:
Thu May 29 18:42:38 EDT 2003
Archived on: Thu Jul 23 10:58:52 EDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).