April 2004 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Apr 2 13:19:14 EST 2004
Ending: Wed Apr 28 10:31:04 EDT 2004
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics - position in S&T Statistics
Fernandez Polcuch Ernesto
- Morris EK, Smith NG, "Bibliographic processes and products, and a bibliography of the published primary-source works of B.F. Skinner" BEHAVIOR ANALYST 26 (1): 41-67 SPR 2003
- Ackerson LG, Chapman K "Identifying the role of multidisciplinary journals in scientific research" College & Researach Libraries 64(6) p.468-478, November 2003
- Acosta M, Coronado D. "Science-technology flows in Spanish regions - An Analysis of Scientific Citations in Patents" Research Policy 32(10):1783-1803 December 2003
- Budd JM, Christensen C "Social sciences literature and electronic information" Portal-Libraries and the Academy 3(4):643-651 October 2003
- Lewison G "The publication of cancer research papers in high impact journals" ASLIB Proceedings 55(5-6):379-387 2003
- Job opening
- Rousseau R, Zuccala A. "A classification of author co-citations: Definitions and search strategies(Article, English)" Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology 55(6) p. 513-529, April 2004.
- Feitelson DG, Yovel U. "Predictive ranking of computer scientists using CiteSeer data" Journal of Documentation 60(1) p.44-61, 2004
- Cronin B. "Bowling alone together: Academic writing as distributed cognition" Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology 55(6), p.557-560, april 2004.
- Frandsen TF "Journal diffusion factors - a measure of diffusion?" ASLIB Proceedings 56(1): 5-11, 2004
- Balaram P. "Science, scientists and scientometrics"
- Jin, BH; Li, L; Rousseau, R "Long-term influences of interventions in the normal development of science: China and the cultural revolution" JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 55 (6). APR 2004. p.544-550
- 5th Triple Helix Conference - call for papers
- White HD, Wellman B, Nazer N "Does citation reflect social structure? Longitudinal evidence from the "Globenet" interdisciplinary research group" JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 55 (2): 111-126 JAN 15 2004
- time distribution citations
Manuel Lopez Estornell
- Thelwall M, Harries G. "Do the web sites of higher rated scholars have significantly more online impact?" JASIST 55(2):149-159 January 15, 2004
- Ulrichsweb: Request for journal list if you have access
- Similarity Measures, Author Cocitation Analysis, and Information Theory, JASIST (forthcoming)
- SCI self-cites and half-life?
- How to compare research impact of toll- vs. open-access research
- HistCite collection of works by DJD Price and 3000 citing papers
- Full Text of Proceedings of the International Conference on Scientific Information, 1958 - Available from NAS free of charge.
- [ISSI] ISSI Website (fwd)
- Please Register All OA Institutional Archives
- Paper on "merit/fame" correlation
Last message date:
Wed Apr 28 10:31:04 EDT 2004
Archived on: Thu Jul 23 10:58:54 EDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).