[Thomson Reuters response to Larsen & von Ins (in press)]

James Testa james.testa at THOMSONREUTERS.COM
Mon May 3 14:32:41 EDT 2010

Christina,

Correct, the SCIE is not the online version of SCI.  SCI is available in
CDOM format as well as print.  The National Science Indicators file is
based on SCIE data.

Jim Testa

VP Editorial Development & Publisher Relations

Thomson Reuters