July 2009 Archives by subject
Starting: Wed Jul 1 11:58:55 EDT 2009
Ending: Thu Jul 30 14:03:43 EDT 2009
- AW: [SIGMETRICS] New paper
- Bibliometrics and social network analysis
- Chen RC, Chu DC, Chiang CH, Chou CT "Bibliometric Analysis of Ultrasound Research Trends over the Period of 1991 to 2006 " Journal of Clinical Ultrasound 37(6):319-323, July-August 2009
- Christian Box is out of the office.
- Diamond AM "The career consequences of a mistaken research project. The case of Polywater" AMERICAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND SOCIOLOGY 68(2):387-411, April 2009
- Elsevier's SciVal
- Estabrooks, CA; Derksen, L; Winther, et al "The intellectual structure and substance of the knowledge utilization field: A longitudinal author co-citation analysis, 1945 to 2004" IMPLEMENTATION SCIENCE 3. NOV 13 2008. p.NIL_1-NIL_22
- FW: Triple Helix VIII - Call for papers
- Howard D. White et al., Libcitations: A measure for comparative assessment of book publications in the humanities and social sciences.
- Jacso P "Errors of omission and their implications for computing scientometric measures in evaluating the publishing productivity and impact of countries" Online Information Review 33(2):376-385, 2009
- Jessica Shepherd/Guardian/GNL is out of the office.
- Markusova VA, Ivanov VV, Varshavskii AE. "Bibliometric indicators of Russian Science and of the Russian Academy of Sciences (1997-2007) " Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences 79(3):197-204, June 2009
- Merits of Multiple Post-Publication Metrics Do Not Relegate Peer Review To Generic "Pass/Fail"
- New paper
- New paper
K S Chudamani
- New paper
- OA in High Energy Physics Arxiv Yields Five-Fold Citation Advantage
- Ranking Web of Universities: July 2009 edition
Isidro F. Aguillo
- REGISTRATION: 5th Int. WIS Conf & 10th COLLNET Meeting, Dalian
kretschmer.h at t-online.de
- Science metrics add-on for DSpace
- Subject: Fwd: [Fwd: How citation distortions create unfounded authority: analysis of a citation network] by SA Greenberg (Harvard Med Sch) BMJ 2009;339:b2680
- Tanaka LY, Herskovic JR, Iyengar MS, Bernstam EV "Sequential result refinement for searching the biomedical literature" Journal of Biomedical Informatics 42(4):678-684, August 2009
- Trimble V. "Telescopes in the mirror of scientometrics" Experimental Astronomy 26(1-3): 133-147, Aug. 2009
Last message date:
Thu Jul 30 14:03:43 EDT 2009
Archived on: Thu Jul 23 10:59:16 EDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).