Elsevier's SciVal

Katy Borner katy at INDIANA.EDU
Wed Jul 1 11:58:55 EDT 2009

Another use of the UCSD map/data - work by Kevin Boyack and Dick Klavans.
See also http://www.info.spotlight.scival.com.

--
Katy Borner
Victor H. Yngve Associate Professor of Information Science

School of Library and Information Science, Indiana University
Wells Library 021, 1320 E. Tenth Street, Bloomington, IN 47405, USA
Phone: (812) 855-3256  Fax: -6166