August 2005 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Aug 1 07:39:25 EDT 2005
Ending: Wed Aug 31 18:28:19 EDT 2005
- PhD vacancy, Amsterdam, at http://www2.fmg.uva.nl/ascor/vac1.html
- Ryan, TP; Woodall, WH "The most-cited statistical papers" Journal of Applied Statistics, 32(5): 461-474, July 2005.
- Sarringhaus LA, McGrew WC, Marchant LF "Misuse of anecdotes in primatology: Lessons from citation analysis " American Journal of Primatology 65 (3): 283-288 MAR 2005
- Kirby JA, Hoadley CM, Carr-Chellman AA "
- Miguel-Dasit A, Aleixandre R, Valderrama JC, Marti-Bonmati L, Sanfeliu P, "Hypothetical influence of non-indexed Spanish journals on the impact factor of radiological journals" European Journal of Radiology 54 (3): 321-326 JUN 2005
- Falagas ME, Bliziotis IA, Kasiakou SK, Samonis G, Athanassopoulou P, Michalopoulos A "Outcome of infections due to pandrug-resistant (PDR) Gram-negative bacteria" BMC Infectious Diseases 5: Art. No. 24 APR 8 2005
- Dul J, Karwowski W, Vinken J. "Objective and subjective rankings of scientific journals in the field of ergonomics: 2004-2005 " Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing 15 (3): 327-332 SUM 2005
- References as concept symbols: life meets art in a Star Trek episode....
Steven A. Morris
- PhD thesis: "Unified mathematical treatment of complex cascaded bipartite networks: the case of collections of journal papers
Steven A. Morris
- New Book: 'Citation Analysis in Research Evaluation' by Henk F. Moed
- Open Letter to Research Councils UK: Rebuttal of ALPSP Critique
- Price DJD and Beaver DD. Collaboration in an Invisible College, American Psychologist 21(11):1011-18 (1966).
- Choi, JS; Kim, K; Yoon, SM; Chang, KH; Lee, CC. "Zipf's Law distributions in Korean financial markets" Journal of the Korean Physical Society 47 (1). p.171-173. July 2005.
- Hu, XH; Yoo, I; Rumm, P; Atwood, M "Mining candidate viruses as potential bio-terrorism weapons from biomedical literature " Intelligence and Security Informatics, Proceedings. 3495. 2005. p.60-71 Springer-Verlag, Berlin
- Reid, E and Chen HC. "Mapping the contemporary terrorism research domain: Researchers, publications, and institutions analysis" Intelligence and Security Informatics, Proceedings. 3495. 2005. p.322-339 Sprinter-Verlag Berlin, berlin
- LaBonte KB, "Citation Analysis: A Method for Collection Development for a Rapidly Developing Field" Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship, Summer 2005.
- Shiue YC, Guo GM "A Method to Build Core Article Ranked Lists in Interdisciplinary Department and Journal" Journal of Educational Media & Library Sciences. vol. 42 No. 3,Marc 2005, pp. 313-328.
- Nisonger TE, Davis CH. "The perception of library and information science journals by LIS education deans and ARL library directors: A replication of the Kohl-Davis study " College and Research Libraries 66 (4): 341-377. July 2005.
- Webology: Volume 2, Number 2, August, 2005
- Re: [Air-l] Webology: Volume 2, Number 2, August, 2005
Han Woo PARK (Dr)
- An individual's research output
Quentin L. Burrell
Last message date:
Wed Aug 31 18:28:19 EDT 2005
Archived on: Thu Jul 23 10:58:59 EDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).