Re: [Air-l] Webology: Volume 2, Number 2, August, 2005

Han Woo PARK (Dr) hanpark at YUMAIL.AC.KR
Fri Aug 26 19:37:39 EDT 2005

Hi there,

Is there any reference to deal with the problem that different browers (IE VS Netscape) produce different results even if using the same search engine? The Google search results from IE and those from Netscape are inconsistent.

Thanks for your feedback.

Han..

Dr. Han Woo PARK
English site: http://www.hanpark.net
MSN messenger: parkhanwoo at hotmail.com
Internet phone Skype: hanpark2020
Mini-Homepage in Korea: http://www.cyworld.com/hanpark2020
Cyber-cafe in Korea: http://cafe.naver.com/newmas.cafe
Department of Communication & Information: http://yu.ac.kr/~media/
YeungNam University: http://www.yu.ac.kr/
214-1, Dae-dong, Gyeongsan-si,Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea, Zip Code 712-749