[Siguse-l] Frustration and others negative affective feelings in Web navigation behaviors

Hsieh-Yee, Ingrid P Hsiehyee at cua.edu
Tue Apr 22 14:50:50 EDT 2003

Hello,

We have a paper on affective feelings that impede Web search success.
The paper is being published in _Computer in Human Behavior_ by
Elsevier. The title is "Self-evaluative Intrusive Thoughts Impede
Successful Searching on the Internet." (forthcoming). The authors are
Penny Yee, Ingrid Hsieh-Yee and Gregory Pierce. If you are interested, I
will be happy to send you the full citation when I have the info.

Ingrid Hsieh-Yee

Ingrid Hsieh-Yee, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
School of Library & Information Science