[Siguse-l] Frustration and others negative affective feelings in Web navigation behaviors

Dania Bilal dania at utk.edu
Wed Apr 23 12:48:30 EDT 2003

Ingrid,
Please send the citation to me or to Linda Cooper and we will include it
in the newsletter. Thanks, Dania.

Dania Bilal, Ph.D
Associate Professor
School of Information Sciences
The University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park
Communications 451
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-3689
E-mail:dania at utk.edu
http://web.utk.edu/~dania/dania.htm
                        "The greater the obstacle,
                the more glory in overcoming it." Moliere.