[Siguse-l] SIG USE Sessions at ASIS&T Annual Meeting

Eileen Abels ea29 at umail.umd.edu
Wed Aug 28 20:18:52 EDT 2002

Please take a look at our newly redesigned SIG USE website  at
http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGUSE/ for a snapshot of SIG USE events planned
for the annual meeting in Philadelphia.  We look forward to see you
there.

Thanks to Soojung Kim, doctoral student at the University of Maryland,
for compiling the list of SIG USE events.  And special thanks to Jane
Starnes, the SIG USE Webmaster, for posting the information.  David
Robins designed the new look for our website which is still under
construction.

Eileen Abels