[Siguse-l] SIG USE Officers Wanted!

Eileen Abels ea29 at umail.umd.edu
Fri Aug 23 17:17:08 EDT 2002

Attention SIG USE Members:

We are in the process of putting together a slate of candidates for
officers for the
coming year.  Dania Bilal (University of Tennessee) will be Chair.  Jane
Starnes (Intel) will continue as Webmaster with help from a new member,
Kasmin Scott (Wards Cove Packing Company).

Please contact me at ega at umd.edu if you are interested in becoming an
officer or if you have an interest in becoming more active in SIG USE.
Possible offices include:  Chair Elect; Secretary; Treasurer;
Communications Officer.  Or you can help plan a session or workshop for
next year.

We will send information about the SIG USE planning session at the
annual
meeting in Philadelphia as soon as we have the details.  We look forward
to see you at the meeting!

Eileen Abels