[Siguse-l] SIG USE Sessions at ASIS&T Annual Meeting

Dania Bilal dania at utk.edu
Thu Aug 29 10:28:13 EDT 2002

Eileen,
The website looks great! Thanks to all who have contributed to this
effort. Dania.

Dania Bilal, Ph.D
Associate Professor
School of Information Sciences
The University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park
Communications 451
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-3689
E-mail:dania at utk.edu
http://web.utk.edu/~dania/dania.htm
                        "The greater the obstacle,
                the more glory in overcoming it." Moliere.