[Sigsti-l] Agenda for SIG/STI planning meeting, 12:00pm-1:00pm, 10/22/07, Gilpatrick B

Phillip Edwards pme2 at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 22 09:55:56 EDT 2007

Hi, everyone,

  I've attached a copy of the agenda for today's SIG planning session at the Annual Meeting. If you're in Milwaukee, please join us from 12:00pm-1:00pm in Gilpatrick B. If you're not at the AM, please feel free to send comments or questions about any agenda item(s) to me via email. Thanks, and see some of you very soon!

Phil Edwards
Chair-Elect, SIG/STI (for the next 3 hours, at least)

==
Phillip M. Edwards  |  pme2 at u.washington.edu  |  students.washington.edu/pme2
Doctoral Candidate @ the Information School of the University of Washington
==