[Sigmetrics] important notice about migration of the SIG MET listserv to a new platform!!!

Mark C. Wilson mc.wilson at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Feb 27 14:44:18 EST 2018

I have been using Gitlab for a discussion group.  It takes a while to get used to (it is designed for software development), but has the advantage that files can be stored nicely (among other advantages), discussion threads can be sorted in many ways, etc. After an initial signup everything can be done via email if the user desires. It does not yet have a “digest” feature but the notification level for each user can be customised in many ways.