Fwd: [WTMC-news] CFP Workshop Research Funding and Dynamics of Science

Paul Wouters p.f.wouters at CWTS.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Wed Mar 19 09:45:59 EDT 2014

Dear all,

As member of the SSTNET board I am organizing a workshop on *'Research
Funding & Dynamics of Science'*. The workshop is scheduled on Thursday 12
and Friday 13 June (in Leiden, The Netherlands).
You are invited to participate in the workshop as our goal is to include
contributions from qualitative, ethnographic, quantitative and bibliometric
studies on these topics.

Keynote speakers are *Jochen Gläser *(Technische Universität Berlin) and*
Maria Nedeva *(Manchester Business School).

An abstract of up to 500 words, containing an outline of the paper,
including methodology as well as the expected contribution of the paper,
should be submitted by e-mail to me (
*i.c.m.van.der.weijden at cwts.leidenuniv.nl*<i.c.m.van.der.weijden at cwts.leidenuniv.nl>).
The deadline for submission is *28 March.*

I am looking forward to meet you in Leiden!

Please feel free to distribute this CFP, a pdf is attached.

Best,
Inge

Inge van der Weijden (PhD)
Centre for Science and Technology Studies
Leiden University, The Netherlands
*www.cwts.nl* <http://www.cwts.nl>
*www.ingevanderweijden.nl* <http://www.ingevanderweijden.nl>

Do not visit the Google group; content is not archieved. You receive all
e-mails automatically.

---
"WTMC-news" group.
email to WTMC-news+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.