Peer Review Scandals

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Fri Jul 18 15:24:33 EDT 2014

Sorry Stephen, but I do not believe that a lot of data is being cooked.
Some certainly, but that is to be expected when millions of people are
involved. I read this as a false scare being promulgated by people with an
agenda, namely the "open" movement.

David