Peer Review Scandals

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Fri Jul 18 15:30:10 EDT 2014

Dowman, I do not consider a single failure of replication to be compelling
evidence against the original research, far from it. Especially not if the
procedure is complex, subtle or delicate. I was involved in the cold fusion
case and there were hundreds of attempts at replication by different
research groups. When they all failed the judgement became clear, but only
then.

My best regards,

David