list of abbrev. for journals (and non-abbreviated listing too).

David Dror ddror at UIC.EDU
Wed Oct 9 09:10:09 EDT 2013

You can also go to Journal Citation Reports directly.  They have a listing
of all of the journals they cover and their abbreviations as a PDF.

On this topic I'm looking for a listing of journals by subject without
abbreviations.  Does anyone know where I might find that?

Thank you.