list of abbrev. for journals (and non-abbreviated listing too).

Ashraf Maleki malekiashraf68 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 9 10:04:00 EDT 2013

Here, I had made a dataset of *Journal Citation Report 2011* that contatins
Web of Science subject categories, journal abbreviations, and journal
indicators. It works pretty well for database managements purposes. Please
note that journals are duplicated since most receive multiple subject
categories.
Hope it helps!

--
Ashraf Maleki