How to use HistCite with Scopus data

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Sat Mar 23 03:39:31 EDT 2013

Dear Gene,

Yes, I met Alexander Pudovkin (at ASIST with you); Gali and Henk are
excellent colleagues and good friends.

WoS or Scopus are not so very different in use. (There are some pros and
cons.)

It is nice to see that HistCite was updated and is in good shape. Diana
Lucio-Arias and others used it also in combination with main-path analysis
in Pajek. Alternatively, one can use the Pajek-files directly from HistCite
and take them into VOSViewer or Gephi for different visualizations (e.g.,
heat maps).

Best,

Loet