Mryglod, O (Mryglod, O.); Holovatch, Y (Holovatch, Yu.) Towards journalometrical analysis of a scientific periodical: a case study CONDENSED MATTER PHYSICS, 10 (2): 129-141 2007

Karen Medina kmedina at UIUC.EDU
Tue May 6 16:07:55 EDT 2008

For some reason, this last SIGMETRICS post came without publication information in the body of the post.

Title: Towards journalometrical analysis of a scientific periodical: a case study
Authors: O. Mryglod, Yu Holovatch
Journal reference:  Condens. Matter Phys., vol. 10 (2007) pp. 129-141

I find the separated information harder to process mechanically. And the subject line is very hard for a human to read in one glance.

-karen medina