Yao, JT (Yao, JingTao) A ten-year review of granular computing GRC: 2007 IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GRANULAR COMPUTING, PROCEEDINGS 734-739, 2007

Thu Mar 20 13:50:21 EDT 2008

Email: jtyao at cs.uregina.ca

URL (full text): http://www2.cs.uregina.ca/~jtyao/Papers/Yao-10year.pdf

Author(s): Yao, JT (Yao, JingTao)

Title: A ten-year review of granular computing

Editor(s): Lin, TY; Hu, X; Han, J; Shen, X; Li, Z

Source: GRC: 2007 IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GRANULAR COMPUTING,
PROCEEDINGS 734-739, 2007

Language: English

Document Type: Article

Conference Title: IEEE International Conference on Granular Computing

Conference Date: NOV 02-04, 2007

Conference Location: San Jose, CA

Conference Sponsors: IEEE Computat Intelligence Soc

KeyWords Plus: SCIENCE; INDEX

Abstract: The year 2007 marks the 10th anniversary of the introduction of
granular computing research. We have experienced the emergence and growth
of granular computing research in the past ten years. It is essential to
explore and review the progress made in the field of granular computing.
We use two popular databases, ISI's Web of Science and IEEE Digital
Library to conduct our research. We study the current status, the trends
and the future direction of granular computing and identify prolific
authors, impact authors, and the most impact papers in the past decade.

Addresses: Univ Regina, Dept Comp Sci, Regina, SK S4S 0A2 Canada.

Reprint Address: Yao, JT, Univ Regina, Dept Comp Sci, Regina, SK S4S 0A2
Canada.

Publisher Name: IEEE COMPUTER SOC

Publisher Address: 10662 LOS VAQUEROS CIRCLE, PO BOX 3014, LOS ALAMITOS,
CA 90720-1264 USA

ISBN: 978-0-7695-3032-1

Cited Reference Count: 24

*IRSS
CONST INT ROUGH SET : 2005

AKSNES DW
Citation rates and perceptions of scientific contribution
J AM SOC INF SCI TEC 57 : 169 2006

BALL P
Index aims for fair ranking of scientists
NATURE 436 : 900 2005

BARGIELA A
P 2006 IEEE INT C GR : 806 2006

BRAUN T
A Hirsch-type index for journals
SCIENTOMETRICS 69 : 169 2006

CARDINAL BJ
The 75th Anniversary of Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport: An
analysis of status and contributions
RES Q EXERCISE SPO S 76 : S122 2005

CRANE D
INVISIBLE COLL DIFFU : 1972

DIETZ L
P 24 INT C MACH LEAR : 233 2007

GARFIELD E
OF NOBEL CLASS - A CITATION PERSPECTIVE ON HIGH-IMPACT RESEARCH AUTHORS
THEORETICAL MED 13 : 117 1992

GOFFMAN W
MATHEMATICAL APPROACH TO PREDICTION OF SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY
NATURE 229 : 103 1971

HU XH
P 2005 IEEE INT C GR : 2005

SMALL H
Tracking and predicting growth areas in science
SCIENTOMETRICS 68 : 595 2006

WHITE HD
Visualizing a discipline: An author co-citation analysis of information
science, 1972-1995
J AM SOC INFORM SCI 49 : 327 1998

YAO JT
Induction of classification rules by granular computing
ROUGH SETS AND CURRENT TRENDS IN COMPUTING, PROCEEDINGS 2475 : 331 2002

YAO JT
P IEEE C GRAN COMP : 326 2005

YAO YY
The art of granular computing
ROUGH SETS AND INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS PARADIGMS, PROCEEDINGS 4585 : 101 2007

YAO YY
P 2005 IEEE INT C GR 1 : 85 2005

YAO YY
P 5 JOINT C INF SCI : 186 2000

ZADEH LA
ADV FUZZY SET THEORY : 3 1979

ZADEH LA
Generalized theory of uncertainty (GTU) - principal concepts and ideas
COMPUT STAT DATA AN 51 : 15 2006

ZADEH LA
Toward a theory of fuzzy information granulation and its centrality in
human reasoning and fuzzy logic
FUZZY SET SYST 90 : 111 1997

ZADEH LA
P IEEE 5 INT FUZZ SY 1 : 1996