bibliometric methods

Stephen J. Bensman notsjb at LSU.EDU
Thu Mar 6 11:39:42 EST 2008

If you have access to them, the best way  to obtain an overview of the
field is probably to peruse the back volumes of the Annual Review for
Information and Technology.  Over the years there have appeared a number
of good articles surveying information science as a whole and special
subfields of it.  You can start finding what has been done by going to the
following web site ant looking at what has been done since 2002.

http://www.asis.org/Publications/ARIST/volumes.php

I am sure that by doing this you will come up with a number of articles
covering areas of interest to you.

Stephen J. Bensman, Ph.D.
LSU Libraries
Louisiana State University