bibliometric methods

Dobri Georgievski dobri.georgievski at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 5 19:00:21 EST 2008

Pardon my asking, are you aware of any article/monograph that lists,
classifies and/or describes, in a systematic manner, all different
bibliometric methods that are currently in use? (like: Citation analysis,
bibliographic coupling, co-citation, citation context analysis, content
analysis, publication analysis, co-word analysis ...). As a relative newbie
to the field I'm only aware of Diodato's dictionary. Any other resources?
Please!

Dobri