Quick question...

Isidro F. Aguillo isidro at CINDOC.CSIC.ES
Mon Jan 14 02:14:39 EST 2008

Dear all:

Unfortunately there is no more printed Proceedings available. But we are
working now on the electronic version that will be available online in
the Conference website soon:

http://issi2007.cindoc.csic.es

Thanks for your patience,

--