ISI Parser Source Files

Mogotsi I C Mr, Acc & Fin MOGOTSIC at MOPIPI.UB.BW
Wed Feb 27 08:31:17 EST 2008

I am unable to reach this file -> "page cannot found". I would really be
interested in getting the software.

Kind regards,

Isaac

________________________________

From: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics
[mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU] On Behalf Of Loet Leydesdorff
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 5:57 PM
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] ISI Parser Source Files

Dear Sheri,

I uploaded a new version of isi.exe at
http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/isi.exe
<blocked::http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/isi.exe>  which includes
the fields SC and ID. If anybody uses it and finds a bug, please, let me
know.

Best wishes,

Loet