software

clay templeton thomas.c.templeton at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 22 01:20:45 EST 2008

Howard and Chaomei,

Thank you very much.  It looks like I made a lucky error in referring to
chapter 7 of Garfield's *Citation Indexing*.  I meant chapter 8, but my
underlying purpose is to present a literature in as many ways as feasible
and let the community of expertise decide which results are most
interesting.  Thus, both historiographic and co-citation approaches are of
interest to me.

CiteSpace and Pajek look like a really appealing playground for my data.  I
should mention that I'm already using HistCite.  Any other pointers are
appreciated;  I'm looking to minimize money and time, and maximize useful
information that I can provide to my research community.

Best,
Clay