Question: How to create Intercitation Matrix with Sitkis and Ucinet?

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Wed Aug 13 08:48:01 EDT 2008

Dear Martin,

If you use my program ISI.exe (at
http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/isi/index.htm ), you can crosstable the
files au.dbf and cr.dbf in MS-Access using the field (nr) for the
relationship. This should immediately provide you with the asymmetrical
matrix for which you are looking.

Note that the numbers may easily be hugh (but Office 2007 seems to have
almost unlimited capacities).

Best wishes,

Loet

  _____

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
 <mailto:loet at leydesdorff.net> loet at leydesdorff.net ;
<http://www.leydesdorff.net/> http://www.leydesdorff.net/

  _____