A mathematical theory of citing, Simkin, MV; Roychowdhury, VP, JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 58 (11). SEP 2007. p.1661-1673

Chaomei Chen Chaomei.Chen at CIS.DREXEL.EDU
Thu Dec 6 16:25:13 EST 2007

I agree with Steve. What is the value of this model? I wouldn't call it
'explaining'. I am amazed that JASIST publishes it.

Chaomei Chen

ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics <SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU>