Another error in Impact Factors?

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Mon Mar 6 06:33:17 EST 2006

Dear Juan,

The IF = 0.006 points to a 1 citation. 1/173 = 0.00578. Single citations are
lumped together under "all others" by the ISI? However, I did not know that
this was done also for the individual years.

Best,   Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681;
loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/

  _____