Another error in Impact Factors?

Juan Miguel Campanario juan.campanario at UAH.ES
Mon Mar 6 05:51:53 EST 2006

Hello:

Here is another problem with the calculation
of IF.
I just copied from the ISI Web of Science (JCR)

EE-EVALUATION ENGINEERING

Year=2004

Journal Impact Factor
97c37d.jpg

Cites in 2004 to articles published in: 2003 = 0    Number of articles
published in: 2003 = 88
                                                       2002 =
0                                                    2002 = 85
                                                          Sum:
Calculation: Cites to recent articles  0 = 0.006
   Number of recent articles  173

Maybe I am using the wrong numbers, but I just copied from the JCR.
What happens here?

Regards
Juan Miguel Campanario