Microsoft Academic Search vs. Google Scholar

"Enrique Wulff. Cádiz (CSIC)." enrique.wulff at ICMAN.CSIC.ES
Thu Apr 13 12:11:30 EDT 2006

Dear Friends,

Also I have a reference that reports on Goggle
Scholar performances (perhaps interesting for
those in the marine science information area).

Pauly,Daniel & Stergiou, Konstantinos.
Equivalence of results from two citation
analyses: Thomson ISI's Citation Index and
Google's Scholar service [pdf]. Ethics in Science
and Environmental Politics. 2005:33-35.

Best regards

Enrique Wulff.

Marine Sciences Institute from Andalusia (ICMAN)
Spanish Council for Scientific Research (CSIC)
Campus Univ. Río San Pedro
11510 Puerto Real (Cádiz)
Spain
Tel: 34-956832612