Call for Papers: 5th International Triple Helix Conference - Track on Indicators

Williams Nwagwu willieezi at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 27 11:48:12 EDT 2004

Dear Meyer,
 I will meet all deadlines for the meeting. But I had
requested before that my attendance will only be
possible if there is a funding support. I wish that
you consider this as a reminder.

My names are

Dr Williams Nwagwu
Africa regional Center for informatin science
University of Ibadan
Nigeria