Call for Papers: The 3rd International Symposiium on Knowledge Domain Visualization (KDViz'04)

Chaomei Chen Chaomei.Chen at CIS.DREXEL.EDU
Fri Feb 27 08:28:14 EST 2004

The KDViz symposium paper submission deadline is now March 31st, 2004 in
line
with the IV04 extended deadline. An updated call for papers will be
distributed shortly.
Look forward to having your submission by March 31st.

Best wishes,
Chaomei Chen

-----ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics <SIGMETRICS at listserv.utk.edu>