Call for Papers: The 3rd International Symposiium on Knowledge Domain Visualization (KDViz'04)

Rong Tang tangr at ALBANY.EDU
Thu Feb 26 22:02:05 EST 2004

Dear Chaomei,

I am wondering if the deadline of the Symposium has been extended to March
31st, 2004, since that is when the general IV04's deadline has been
extended to.

http://www.graphicslink.demon.co.uk/IV04/DATES.htm

The extended deadline would help me a lot since I will very unlikely be
able to make the the March 1st deadline, but I am very interested in
submitting a paper. Would you, Dr. Borner, and the program committee
members consider whether the deadline can be extended?

Thanks so much!

Rong
Rong Tang, PhD.
Catholic University of America