Publication and citation counts

Isidro F. Aguillo isidro at CINDOC.CSIC.ES
Fri Feb 7 11:16:48 EST 2003

Dear colleagues:

Probably many of you already know this freely available site with original dat
from ISI. The coverage is not exhaustive but it can be useful:

http://www.in-cites.com/

See you in Beijing,

Isidro F. Aguillo
CINDOC-CSIC