"Reflections on the Impact Factor" in Arch Bronconeumol 2003; vol.39(9):411-19, Sept.

Garfield, Eugene Garfield at CODEX.CIS.UPENN.EDU
Wed Dec 17 15:51:26 EST 2003

http://db.doyma.es/cgi-bin/wdbcgi.exe/doyma/mrevista.fulltext?pident=1305151
3
<http://db.doyma.es/cgi-bin/wdbcgi.exe/doyma/mrevista.fulltext?pident=130515
13>

 The author has kindly provided a URL for the full text of his article. I do
not necessarily endorse his views but feel that readers of SIGMETRICS may be
interested. Those who prefer the  Spanish version can go to this URL
http://db.doyma.es/cgi-bin/wdbcgi.exe/doyma/mrevista.fulltext?pident=1305063
1
<http://db.doyma.es/cgi-bin/wdbcgi.exe/doyma/mrevista.fulltext?pident=130506
31>

  The author can be contacted at the email address shown below. Best wishes
for the holidays. Eugene Garfield