ISSI-2001 - Arriving in Sydney

Mari Davis issi2001 at UNSW.EDU.AU
Sun Jun 24 04:49:43 EDT 2001

Dear Friends,
We have almost completed the final touches to the Program  for the ISSI-2001
International Conference on Scientometrics and Informetrics, 16-20th July in
Sydney Australia. Final details will be up on the Web Page by end of June.
     Many of you may be wondering what the weather is like this time of year in
Sydney, what to bring, and how you will get from the airport to the UNSW Campus
and to where you will be staying. There are answers to these questions on our
Web Site in a new section called "Arriving in Sydney".  Please read this page
and print out the details for your reference. When printing, remember to change
to the "print this page" mode otherwise the frames cut off some of the text.
See: http://sistm.web.unsw.edu.au/conference/issi2001/
     We welcome late registrations - any queries about registrations, payment,
or accommodation bookings can be addressed via this email address.
     We are looking forward with great anticipation to a wonderful Conference
with over 30 countries now participating and over 100 research papers of various
kinds to be presented.
Kindest wishes from the Australian Organising Team. See you in Sydney.
(Apologies for any cross-postings)
Dr Mari Davis
Chair, Australian Organising Committee
8th International Conference on Scientometrics & Informetrics
School of Information Systems, Technology and Management
The University of New South Wales
Sydney Australia 2052

Tel: +61 2 9385 7127
Fax: +61 2 9662 4061