ART: Fava, Impact factors vs actual citations

Gretchen Whitney gwhitney at UTK.EDU
Fri Jul 6 18:26:10 EDT 2001

Giovanni Fava fava at psibo.unibo.it <mailto:fava at psibo.unibo.it>

We acknowledge with thanks, permission from the author to provide this
article to members of SIG-Metrics.

Title                Impact factors versus actual citations
Author           Fava GA, Ottolini F
Journal         PSYCHOTHERAPY AND PSYCHOSOMATICS 69 (6): 285-286 NOV-DEC
2000

The article is at http://web.utk.edu/~gwhitney/ifeditorial.pdf
The article is in PDF format and requires the Adobe Acrobat reader.  If
you do not have this reader, visit http://www.adobe.com - the free reader
link is at the bottom of the page.  --gw

Document type: Editorial Material       Language: English       Cited

Addresses:
Fava GA, Univ Bologna, Dept Psychol, Viale Berti Pichat 5, I-40127 Bologna,
Italy
Univ Bologna, Dept Psychol, I-40127 Bologna, Italy

Publisher:
KARGER, BASEL

IDS Number:
373NM