ART: Fava, Conflict of interest and special interest groups

Gretchen Whitney gwhitney at UTK.EDU
Fri Jul 6 18:17:45 EDT 2001

Giovanni A. Fava : fava at psibo.unibo.it <mailto:fava at psibo.unibo.it>

We acknowledge with thanks, permission from the author to provide this
article to members of SIG-Metrics.

TITLE            Conflict of interest and special interest groups - The
making of a counter culture
AUTHOR      Fava GA
JOURNAL    PSYCHOTHERAPY AND PSYCHOSOMATICS 70 (1): 1-5 JAN-FEB 2001

Paper is at http://web.utk.edu/~gwhitney/conflict.pdf
It is in PDF format and requires the Adobe Acrobat reader. If you do not
have this reader, visit http://www.adobe.com - the reader download link is
at the bottom of the page.  --gw

Document type: Editorial Material       Language: English       Cited

KeyWords Plus:
ANTIDEPRESSANT DRUGS, PANIC DISORDER, DEPRESSION, JOURNALS, EXPERTS

Addresses:
Fava GA, Dipartimento Psicol, Viale Berti Pichat 5, I-40127 Bologna, Italy
Univ Bologna, Dept Psychol, I-40126 Bologna, Italy

Publisher:
KARGER, BASEL

IDS Number:
391XY

ISSN:
0033-3190

  _____

WHEN RESPONDING PLEASE ATTACH THIS MESSAGE

Eugene Garfield, Ph.D.
Past President, American Society for Information Science & Technology -
www.asis.org
Chairman Emeritus, ISI, 3501 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Publisher, THE SCIENTIST, 3535 Market St,
Philadelphia, PA 19104 (www.the-scientist.com)
Tel: 215-243-2205 // Fax: 215-387-1266
email:  garfield at codex.cis.upenn.edu
The Scientist: http://www.the-scientist.com <http://www.the-scientist.com/>