Invitation

Subbiah Arunachalam subbiah_a at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 13 22:14:07 EST 2000

Dear Dr Benoit Godin:

Thanks very much for informing me about the conference
on the history of S&T statistics to be held in Rome in
May 2001 (through the SIGMETRICS list). I would like
to attend the meeting and present a paper. Will it be
Ok if I write a paper on quantifying international
cooperation in science or on correlating disease
burden (in selected diseases) and the research efforts
mounted by selected countries? Please let me know.

Regards.

Arun
[Subbiah Arunachalam]
Distinguished Fellow