Invitation

Benoît Godin Benoit_Godin at INRS-URB.UQUEBEC.CA
Tue Nov 14 16:42:08 EST 2000

Thanks for your reply. The conference is on the HISTORY of S&T indicators.
Papers has to deal with one of the four topics listed in the announcement.
Above all, they have to be HISTORICAL, that is to cover historical aspects
of the development of indicators between 1950 and 1990s. I wait for your
suggestion.

Benoît Godin
Professeur
INRS
Observatoire des sciences et des technologies
e-mail: benoit_godin at inrs-urb.uquebec.ca
http://www.ost.qc.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: Subbiah Arunachalam [mailto:subbiah_a at YAHOO.COM]
Sent: 13 novembre, 2000 22:14
To: SIGMETRICS at listserv.utk.edu
Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] Invitation

Dear Dr Benoit Godin:

Thanks very much for informing me about the conference
on the history of S&T statistics to be held in Rome in
May 2001 (through the SIGMETRICS list). I would like
to attend the meeting and present a paper. Will it be
Ok if I write a paper on quantifying international
cooperation in science or on correlating disease
burden (in selected diseases) and the research efforts
mounted by selected countries? Please let me know.

Regards.

Arun
[Subbiah Arunachalam]
Distinguished Fellow